Welcome! We are committed to providing professional therapeutic mental health services, support, coaching, and referrals to aid people in reaching their mental health goals in harmony with their physical and spiritual life goals. Areas of treatment specialization:
- Children and adolescents, parents, and families. Raising children is difficult! Support, encouragement, and new techniques can be helpful.
- Chronic stress management, post traumatic stress symptoms.
- Difficulty with life transitions or circumstances.
- Depression and anxiety.
- Grief and loss.
- Eating difficulties, struggles with self image, and self esteem.
- Addictions and compulsions.
We believe that the way you live your day is the way you live your life. Call today for support.
As you know Californian’s are now under the stay at home order. Psychotherapy is considered an essential service which can still be offered during this order. The options we offer are meeting in the office face to face, meeting over the phone, and meeting on a video conference. The face to face option is available if no one in either of our households is showing symptoms of a cold, flu, or COVID-19 and you are comfortable maintaining the recommended 6 feet of social distance. If for any reason the face to face is not preferred or possible (you are in a high risk group or wanting to self-quarantine), we can still meet over the phone or by video conference.
The important thing to know is that you have options and we will be here during this time. Please reach out as needed. It’s impossible to know what to expect or exactly how to respond during this pandemic. However, we will get through this and we will get through it better together.